Many women experience dryness, irritation and loss of sexual sensation as part of menopause. If you live in San Antonio and you want to restore your vaginal and sexual health, discover the life-transforming benefits of the MonaLisa Touch.
What Is MonaLisa Touch?
It is a non-surgical, non-hormonal treatment for women who want to feel rejuvenated in their most intimate area. The treatment is gentle, noninvasive and designed to address the concerns that many women have when they reach menopause:
- Vaginal dryness
- Thin, easily irritated vaginal tissue
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Vaginal itching caused by dry tissues
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
- Mild urinary incontinence
How Does MonaLisa Touch Work?
MonaLisa Touch is a fractional CO2 laser that delivers variable heat to the vaginal walls. This heat is combined with gentle muscular movement to increase the thickness of your blood vessels and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin.
The result is vaginal tissue that is strong, thick and healthy. After completing your treatments, you’ll feel like yourself again. The results of this treatment last up to a year, with yearly maintenance treatments needed to keep your results going strong. These treatments can be carried out at your next annual exam.
Benefits of MonaLisa Touch
- This treatment can restore your self-confidence and renew your sense of vitality.
- The procedure is quick and painless.
- You can have the treatment done in the privacy and comfort of our healthcare center.
- This treatment increases blood flow to the vagina, which makes the tissue stronger and thicker.
- You’ll experience an increase in sexual response and satisfaction.
What Is the MonaLisa Touch Procedure Like?
The procedure itself takes a short amount of time and is fairly comfortable. You’ll have it done in total comfort and privacy at center in San Antonio.
There is no recovery or downtime after the session. You can continue all your regular activities, although you should avoid intercourse or placing anything in your vagina for a few days afterward.
How Many Treatment Sessions Will You Need?
Most women find immediate relief after the first treatment session. To achieve the best results, doctors recommend that you have three treatments spaced out over six weeks. We can discuss your personalized treatment plan at your consultation with our educated staff.
Learn More about MonaLisa Touch
Many women have discovered renewed sexual health with this revitalizing treatment. If you live in San Antonio and want to learn more about the many benefits of MonaLisa Touch, feel free to visit Aurora OB-GYN in San Antonio, TX. Contact us today to schedule your consultation!