The MonaLisa Touch is an innovative CO2 laser that is designed to restore your intimate wellness. It can combat many of the uncomfortable vaginal symptoms that come with age, such as laxity and incontinence. This non-surgical treatment results in no downtime and has already helped thousands of women restore their feminine health.
How Does the MonaLisa Touch Work?
Over time, the body begins to create less estrogen. This causes many of the problems that women experience. For some women, estrogen therapy is not an option. Increasing collagen production is a good alternative to these treatments.
This treatment uses CO2 laser injury to prompt your body to begin making more collagen. A very slender probe is inserted in order to deliver this energy. It is rotated for 3-4 minutes in order to ensure even treatment. MonaLisa Touch can also be used externally on the vulva. You will likely need three treatments that are spaced six weeks apart in order to reach your ideal results. Most women report experiencing improvements after the first session. This quick and pain-free procedure is performed in the comfort of our office.
What Can the MonaLisa Touch Do for You?
This treatment can address many of the most common issues women have, including:
- Pain during intercourse
- Painful urination
- Shortening of the vaginal canal
Additionally, women who have undergone this treatment report that they have experienced:
- A decrease in stress urinary incontinence
- Fewer instances of burning, itching, or infection
- More enjoyable intercourse
- Long-lasting results
- A big boost in self-confidence in the bedroom
Why Choose MonaLisa Touch?
There are many advantages to this treatment over other options on the market. If you are unwilling or unable to undergo estrogen therapy, MonaLisa Touch offers an effective alternative. Other benefits of this treatment include:
- There is no special preparation required beforehand
- Other than abstaining from intercourse for a couple of days, there is no downtime
- Treatments are quick, easy, and comfortable
- The treatment has had positive data published in peer-reviewed scientific journals
- A clinical study done by Stanford University found 96% of participants to be satisfied or highly satisfied with their results
- Results are dramatic and long-lasting
- It is minimally-invasive and far less invasive than surgery
Get In Touch with Us for More Information
If you are ready to learn more about what the MonaLisa Touch can do for you, feel free to make an appointment with Aurora OB-GYN. At our convenient location in San Antonio, TX, our caring and dedicated team of professionals will be pleased to explain this option to you in greater detail and answer any questions you may have. Contact us today to set up your consultation!